205 Opossum Trl, WINCHESTER, 22602

Residential - Detached in WILD ACRES

$119,897

2Beds
1Bath
768Sqft
1961Built
62DOM
MLS® #: VAFV156612
Active, 62 Days on Market

Our Offices

Contact Us

  • Harrisonburg 540-434-2400
  • Woodstock 540-459-4002
  • Luray (540) 743-4545
  • Elkton 540-298-0280
  • Email info@funkhousergroup.com
Questions?

$0 Money Down! The owner will finance 20% and Pendleton Community Bank will finance the other 80%, hence, 100% financing available! 2 BR 1 Bath. Ready to move in! Take a tour of this home and ask me how to purchase this home with no money upfront!

Price & Status History

Date Details
Price Reduced from $119,899 to $119,897
Price Reduced from $119,900 to $119,899

Essential Information

MLS® #: VAFV156612
Price: $119,897
Bedrooms: 2
Total Bathrooms: 1.00
Full Baths: 1
Square Footage: 768
Acres: 0.00
Year Built: 1961
Type: Residential
Sub-Type: Detached
Style: Cottage
Status: Active

Community Information

Address: 205 Opossum Trl
Subdivision: WILD ACRES
County: FREDERICK-VA
State: VA
Zip Code: 22602

Interior

Heating: Baseboard - Electric
Cooling: None
# of Fireplaces: 1
# of Stories: 1
Stories: 1 Story

School Information

District: FREDERICK COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS

Additional Information

Date Listed: March 30th, 2020
Days on Market: 62
Zoning: R5
Listing Office: Samson Properties
Listing Agent: James Anderson

Financials

$/SqFt: $156

Neighborhood Information for 205 Opossum Trl

Significant Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover

  • Lows

    • January 22.20℉
    • July 65.40℉
  • rain icon

    Precipitation

    • 36.40"
  • Highs

    • January 39.20℉
    • July 85.00℉

Properties for Sale Similar to 205 Opossum Trl, WINCHESTER, VA

Buy Cheaper Than You Can Rent! Escape To The Mo...

$114,990 Active

  • 1 Beds
  • 1 Baths
  • 480 ft²

Residential

218 Mountain Falls Blvd, Winchester, VA

MLS® #VAFV155568

Buy Cheaper Than You Can Rent! Escape To The Mountains! Full Time Living Or Weekend Hideaway From The Everyday Stress.enjoy Large Yard, Backs To Woods For Privacy, Located On Paved Road* Enjoy Watching The Wildlife From Your Own Deck. Additional Room Used ...